Nautica Watches ?Five Great Features
Nautica watches make great watches for the summer: they’re water resistant and are all about outdoor fun, adventure, fishing, boating, swimming and sailing. Nautica was founded in 1983 in New York, so it’s truly an all-American company. So if you want to steer clear of Swiss watches, and want a brand-name watch that’s not going to break your bank, then Nautica watches are a good choice. Nautica watches look sporty and stylish, are precise with long battery lives, and offer value for money. Here are five reasons why we like them.
1. They’re affordable ?It’s hard these days to buy a recognizable brand-name luxury watch that doesn’t cost over a thousand dollars, or tens of thousands of dollars, for that matter. Nautica watches typically cost between $100 to $350 for a men’s watch, so they make for good Father’s Day gifts or birthday gifts for a boyfriend or husband. In addition, online watch sellers offer significant savings on regular retail prices of Nautica watches, so it’s a good idea to shop around online to get the best deal.
2. They’re water resistant ?If you’re a swimmer, fisher, sailor, boater, or just enjoy walking, running, hiking and spending time outdoors, Nautica watches are a practical choice because they’re water resistant. Nautica watches carry a range of different water resistance markings, so be sure to choose a marking that suits your needs: “Water resistant” watches can withstand rain and splashes of water; “3 atm/30m/100 ft” watches can withstand rain and showering, but shouldn’t be submerged; “5 atm/50m/165 ft” watches are suitable for swimming; and “10atm/100m/330ft” watches are safe for snorkeling and recreational diving. The watch crown and buttons should not be operated when Nautica watches are wet.
3. They have Indiglo night lights ?Selected Nautica watches have Indiglo night lights, which illuminate the face of the watch so you can tell the time in low light conditions. Perfect for when you’re camping, on the water at dusk, or simply wanting to check the time in the middle of the night. visit our website The Indiglo night light is activated by simply pushing a button, and stays illuminated for three seconds. The best thing is, the Indiglo night light is designed so that it uses barely any battery life. Not all Nautica watches have night lights, so be sure to check the product description before purchasing.
4. They come with 5-year warranties ?Nautica watches purchased in the United States are covered for workmanship and operating defects for 5 years; obviously, the warranty doesn’t cover normal wear and tear. Refunds and replacements on watches purchased directly through Nautica are also available. Nautica’s watch repair center in Norwalk, Connecticut, repairs watches, replaces batteries (which generally last up to 3 years), and performs adjustments to wrist straps.
5. They look great ?Last but not least, Nautica watches are stylish and come in a range of colors, styles and metals such as brushed silver and stainless steel. Wrist straps come in every color imaginable ?blues, bright oranges, greens, yellows ?and may be made of stainless steel, pure leather, rubber, polyurethane or other materials. Nautica watches are multi-function devices, with multiple disks, covers, indexes and hands on the faces, which make them technical works of art.